Tourist attractions are starting to reopen during the new normal. For those of you who already can’t wait to invite your friends or family to play or do exciting activities outside, make sure you pay attention to the health protocols.
Visiting attractions such as playgrounds, arcades, or theme parks would be a good idea. If you have kids, it might be a perfect time to have a fresh start after months of staying at home.
Tips for Staying Safe While Doing Activities
But with the current conditions, there are some things you need to consider first before booking tickets for attractions and have fun. We’ve got you covered with 5 tips to stay safe while doing fun activities, anytime and anywhere.
1. Protect Yourself and Loved Ones
Just like when you go to other public places, you also must follow the applicable health protocols when going to tourist attractions. Make sure to do the things on the checklist below!
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth before washing hands.
- Beware of symptoms such as fever, cough, and difficulty breathing.
- Always clean objects with high touchpoints such as smartphones using disinfectants.
- Close your mouth when sneezing or coughing using your inner elbows or tissue, and wash your hands immediately.
- Keep your distance from other people at least 1-2 meters.
- If a family member feels unwell, it is better to cancel the plan and stay at home.
- Use a mask even if you don’t show symptoms.
- Wash your hands with soap and running water if available, or you can also use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
2. Pay Attention to Medical History
As mentioned by many world health experts, the risk of being infected by COVID-19 can be increased by several factors. This includes health history factors such as:
- Serious diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, asthma, kidney, lung, cancer, HIV or AIDS, and liver.
- Age above 65 years.
- Are currently taking drugs that reduce the immune system.
If one of your family members or friends have that medical history as mentioned above, then you should look for other activity options that can minimize the risk. After all, everyone’s health condition is a prominent thing!
3. Anticipate Hot Weather
Most playgrounds are in an open area. Therefore, do not forget to anticipate hot weather that can reduce the health condition of the body. There are several things you can do about this.
First, use comfortable clothes and don’t use thick clothes if the weather is very hot. You can also bring other outfits to change in case it’d be wet with sweat or for other reasons.
Make sure to fill your body’s fluid needs by drinking enough mineral water so you’ll stay hydrated. You can bring your own drinking bottle from home to make it more practical. Try to rest when you feel tired and overheated.
4. Choose Attractions Which Apply Health Protocols
Not only visitors but the attractions should also carry out health protocols in accordance with the government’s standards. Therefore before booking tickets, make sure that the place you want to visit has carried out a number of security measures such as:
- Body temperature checks for all staff and visitors.
- Requiring officers and visitors to use personal protective equipment such as masks.
- Thorough cleaning of facilities.
- Apply social distancing.
- Provide a place to wash hands.
To ensure that the tourist attractions you want to visit have followed the health protocol as above, you can buy To Dos tickets with tiket CLEAN label on tiket.com app!
5. Buy a Flexible Entrance Ticket
Not only tiket CLEAN feature can make you even more comfortable while having a holiday, you can also book tickets with tiket FLEXI on tiket.com app! Find activities you want and choose the package that suits you better.
tiket FLEXI offers maximum flexibility for those of you who still unsure about your vacation plan. You can buy activity vouchers now and redeem up to one year later after booking without hassle. How convenient, right?
Make Sure All Safe Before Going!
After a few months of staying at home, the new normal period makes us want to refresh our body and mind again by doing the activities we like. Anytime you want to go, make sure to book To Dos tickets through tiket.com and use tiket CLEAN and tiket FLEXI feature which will make your trip even more flexible and safe, t-mates!