Are you still trying to contact tiket.com Customer Care regarding your refund request?
To give a pleasant experience, tiket.com strives to continue to provide the best service for all customers. However, due to an extreme surge in the refund requests related to the COVID-19 pandemic, we expect your understanding that the processing of your inquiries will take longer than usual.
Rest assured that tiket.com Customer Care will respond to your message as soon as possible and ensure all requests are completed.
In order to be able to work optimally in serving every customer request, tiket.com has important information regarding flight refund policy.
Flight Refund Policy of tiket.com
Following the excessive demands for refund requests, which increases 10 times higher than usual, tiket.com Customer Care will start to apply a new flight refund policy.
Hopefully, by implementing this policy, it helps to respond and follow up your requests easier and quicker. Following is the refund policy of tiket.com Customer Care team.
- If your travel date is in less than 72 hours, requests will be processed maximum of 72 hours.
- If your travel date is in more than 72 hours, requests will be processed within 72 hours of the travel date.
- If you have requested a refund for the travel date that has passed, you will be contacted by email in 72 hours.
Open Ticket Policy
Besides refund, tiket.com also provides open ticket policy, where customers will be able to cancel an active ticket/schedule (not returned in the form of money/cash to the passenger). However, tickets can be reused as long as the ticket validity period is still active.
This policy is subject to each airline’s terms and conditions and can change at any time. Therefore, please double check before finalizing your option. To see the list of airlines that provide open ticket policy, click here.
Open Ticket Airline Regulations
1. Open Ticket submissions must be made a maximum of 48 hours before the flight date. After the Open Ticket is submitted, the process cannot be canceled.
2. After the Open Ticket is processed, the passenger can make changes to the schedule in the future with the conditions stated in the “Airline Regulations” section.
3. The latest flight dates must be informed to tiket.com before your ticket expires.
4. Following airline policy regarding COVID-19, the schedule change fee will not be charged to passengers, but the price difference between the new ticket and the old ticket will still be charged to the passenger (if any). Exemption from the schedule change fee only applies if your ticket meets the conditions specified by the airline regarding COVID-19 (referring to each airline’s policy).
5. tiket.com will inform the difference between the price of new tickets and old tickets if you have determined and provide the latest date to the tiket.com party, this is due to the availability of seats that are fluctuating, and the price difference provided only has a maximum payment deadline of 1 hour.
How to Request for Open Ticket
If you want to submit a request for Open Ticket, please contact tiket.com with a statement as follows:
I agree to do an Open Ticket with the following details:
Booking code :
Passenger name :
Flight route :
If the Open Ticket has been submitted to tiket.com, then you have agreed with all the information contained on this page. tiket.com will immediately cancel your active flight schedule and will confirm this to you. The authority to use the ticket is entirely the responsibility of the passenger.
Airlines Ticketing Guidelines & Policy
If you are looking for more info about refund and reschedule policy from the airlines, please refer to here for both domestic and international flights. You can submit a refund or reschedule for your flight through tiket.com app or desktop.
Stay safe and healthy, t-mates!
This is a tough situation for everyone. But the best thing to do as an effort to curtail the spread of coronavirus is to maintain personal hygiene, social distancing, and stay at home.
Last but not least, stay healthy so that you can go on an exciting holiday again with tiket.com very soon!