As we all know, the Airport Railink Train Service has stopped its operations last April due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic. This was done to contain the spread of the virus.
Good news for all t-mates, because now PT Railink is ready to serve all customers again by opening the operations at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport starting from Wednesday, July 1, 2020.
What You Should Know Before Getting on The Train
Before you order a train ticket at tiket.com, it’s better to pay attention to the following points we will state below. Due to the current situation, there are some adjustments made as written below.
1. New Protocols
Even though the train will operate again soon, we must continue to remain vigilant. The threat of COVID-19 is still around us, so we must do our best to follow the health protocol when using the airport train services.
For sure, you need to wear a mask when traveling and keep a safe distance from others. In addition, your body temperature should not be above 37.3 degrees Celcius. You also shouldn’t show any symptoms of COVID-19.
Some health protocols that passengers should follow before going into the airport train service area:
- Physical distancing. The minimum distance between passengers is 1 meter, following the sign that has been placed on the train.
- All passengers must wear masks.
- Only passengers with body temperatures between 36.2 degrees Celcius – 37.3 degrees Celcius are allowed to get into the train.
Terms and conditions for passengers who do not meet the above requirements:
- Passengers must give the boarding pass to the customer service officer to cancel their trips and fill in the available forms.
- The customer service officer must do a verification process on the passenger’s data.
- If the passenger already has the return ticket and want to cancel the trip, the process can be done simultaneously.
- The ticket cancellation can also be processed by sending an e-mail to [email protected] by filling in your full name, telephone number, booking code, train routes, ticket price, number of tickets, account number, and bank name.
- The refund can be given in the form of an Airport Railink Train Service voucher.
- The voucher will be given between 14-30 working days.
2. Seating Positions
PT Railink has implemented physical distancing as one of the health protocol standards. There are some seats that should not be occupied. Seat dividers are also placed between seats. As you can see below.
3. Promo Prices
Starting from July 1 to July 31, 2020, you can buy an Airport Railink Train ticket with promo prices. Here are the latest ticket prices that you can buy via tiket.com.
Price per person
|Soekarno-Hatta Airport||BNI City||50,000 IDR|
|Soekarno-Hatta Airport||Duri||50,000 IDR|
|Soekarno-Hatta Airport||Batu Ceper||20,000 IDR|
|BNI City||Soekarno-Hatta Airport||50,000 IDR|
|Duri||Soekarno-Hatta Airport||50,000 IDR|
|Batu Ceper||Soekarno-Hatta Airport||20,000 IDR|
*The train ticket is non-refundable, except if the passenger can’t board the train because he/ she doesn’t meet the health requirements explained above.
4. Train Operations during the New Normal
During the new normal, the train service starts from 17.00 WIB every day. The complete train schedule can be seen below.
Stay Safe when Going on a Train Trip!
Starting from July 1, 2020 you can go to Soekarno Hatta Airport by using an airport train. Don’t forget to comply with all the requirements so that you’ll have an enjoyable trip, t-mates! Don’t forget to monitor flight policies and travel restrictions before traveling as well. Stay safe!
*Airport Railink Service in Medan is not operating yet. For further information, please wait for the latest information from PT Railink.